Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A dream of mine

Have you ever been afraid to fail? I think most of us have right?! It has always been a dream of mine to write a book, a few months ago I had what I think is a great idea for a book. I told my sister and some friends about it and they seem to agree, I have already written the outline. I was putting it off because (and this is what I kept telling myself) I didnt have time as a full time mommy and also working nights it was hard to find the peace and quiet and more importantly the time to write. Recently this scenario changed, I am now a stay at home mom and my kids go to school....but i find myself afraid to start writing; because?! Im afraid for two major reasons:
  1. ´That I won´t be able to write (that I´ll have writer´s block before I even begin.)
  2. That it won´t be as good as it is in my head
Failing to write this book will have a major impact on me, it will mean the end of my dream.
My dream to be a writer, to have written a book....you see once I try to make my dream a reality then it will no longer be a dream.... does that make sense???

Happy reading
Happy writing!!

2 comments:

  1. You'll never know if you don't try hun! BTW I think your idea for this book is amazing. I'll buy a copy okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb! I really want to start, hopefully soon :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)