Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy things :) TOP 10

While looking through some blogs I saw a post that I really enjoyed, the blogger posted 10 things that made her happy :) I can´t remember the name of the blog but she said to do the same. So here is the 10 things that makes me happy:

Knowing there is a God--> It gives me hope and meaning
Gelson--> For being there
My Sons--> My greatest accomplishments. The reason I get up each day.
My family--> Dysfunctional, crazy, all over the world, but great people truly :)
My Friends--> For putting up with my craziness
Reading--> I love to lose myself in a book, escape reality.
Writing--> A passion of mine
The sound of the train--> Makes me wonder where its coming from, where its going...and from there my imagination just takes me on a ride :)
A clean house--> oh i know im a freak, I suffer from OCD. ;) but there is nothing like a clean house.
Rainy days->when you are able to stay home and do whatever Sunny days-> anytime :)

Now what make you happy?

Happy reading, happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)