Monday, June 6, 2011

Its a monday!

This morning at 11ish i dragged myself out of bed.
Did not brush my hair
Did not brush my teeth
Did not have the time to because as always
I was running late.
Went to the neighbor´s house to get the my kids
Who were happily playing on their bikes.
Of course the neighbor stared at me
I looked exactly the way one should after rolling of the bed.

They will get use to it as it happens a lot in the mornings I over sleep.
Made the beds, washed the dishes and I felt like something was missing...
Then I came to the computer and decided to write a post.
Nothing is amiss now :)

Happy Reading
Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)