Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tornadoes!

Two dreams about tornadoes in the past month, what does it mean???? And no i have not been watching Twister, although that was a great movie :) Weird... if anyone knows what it means please do tell!

On another note Miss cranky pants has left the building!!! OHOOOO! I have been soo cranky this week, and I have no idea why?? If I didnt know any better I would say I was bipolar...wait I dont know any better.
Ummmm...maybe I should go to a psychiatrist, then again maybe not. LOL I tell you these mood swings are craAzy!

Happy Reading
Happy writing!

2 comments:

  1. ha... Fran always says she thinks you`re bipolar! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, she might be right!!! ;) It is a crazy world up in here ... P.S by up in here i mean my brain, LMAO! wouldnt change it though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)