Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I love

I love watching my kids
I love the sound of the train
I love the smell of the rain
I love the sight of the night sky
I love taking long hot showers
I love hearing the hooster in the morning (I can hear them when I visit my in-laws farm)
I love being able to sleep for as long as I want
I love to eat
I love coke
I love to read
I love to write
I love the cinema
I love meeting new people
I love my family and friends
I love sunny days
I love rainy days when I have nothing to do and I can just sit around with a good book to read
I love to travel
I love old music
I love I love Lucy
I love red dry wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)