Friday, June 3, 2011

A good deed, INDEED!!!!

Okay so I have been dying to get home and tell you all about my good deed! Remember my post called Pay it forward? In the end I said I would do a good deed to a total stranger then post about it. Well I finally did it!!! I went to work today and everything was the same old, fry the churros fill them and give it to the customer. Today the spot we were working at is a very busy avenue ( we sell churros from our car.) 
That´s our churros car
 While I was frying the churros there was this homeless dog trying to cross the street
Very busy Avenue
well needless to say he was run over!!! OMG it made such a loud noise!!! The poor dog is lying there on the street and I´m so upset over the whole thing (even worse the car that ran him over did NOT stop) that i run and try to stop the cars so that this guy that saw the whole thing could pick him up and put him on the sidewalk.  When we finally got him to safety, he was bleeding badly!! I couldnt stop working so I told my husband to call our friend and ask him to drive the dog to the vet. Meanwhile this car that was also driving by when the accident happened returned, they also wanted to help the dog ! A very nice couple with a beautiful baby girl! I was so happy to see that there are still people that care! They went to the vet with our friend and then they brought him back to us because they dont have the space to accommodate the dog and we do. When they came back they told us that he only cut a vein close to his leg!! I couldnt believe it, I mean that dog was literally born again! Now we have brought him home with us, we are going to nurture him back to health and of course keep him :) Here is a pic of him, we dont know what to name him yet any suggestions???
This is him before we took him to the vet :(
When he came back from the vet!

In front of the clinic
So yes my good deed to a total stranger went to a homeless dog :) Well he is not homeless anymore :)

Happy reading, happy writing

9 comments:

  1. You should call him...Sweetie. Or name him after your fave choc/sweet/crisp flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He(?) is beautiful!! You did yourself a good deed in helping him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ewa, yes its a he! thanks I also think he is beautiful :) Isnt it funny how every good did is selfish? Because in doing it you feel so good about it, so its never selfless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they did that in friends where pheobe tried to find a selfless good deed because she 'doesn't want her children to live in a world where joey is right!!!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eilla, OMG YES i remember that episode!!! It was sooo funny! She let a bee sting her remember?? Only she didnt know that it would die after! haha I love friends!!!!! And Joey was right for once ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, i <3 friends too! i have the box set and watch an episode before schl and 100 after!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the set too!!! I watch all the time! I always start from the beginning! Its always great, i never get tired of it! The funny thing is even though you know whats going to happen (the whole i was on a break thing)you still hope Ross will get there in time to stop Gunter..lol comic!

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)