Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time flies! Edited

Its a Jennifer.. lol (me)
In exactly 30 days I will turn 26! I cannot believe it, time just flies.
Here are some of the things that has made an impact on my life:
  • Getting married, and having my sons.
  • Driving my car into the ocean (I thought it was a puddle, it was raining I had a few too many..you add that to turning into the parking lot of a restaurant that had a ramp to unload crabs and you get me me in the ocean with my car!)
  • Almost getting shot! The bullet that went through the drywall came very close to hitting me! I thought it was a ghost...as i had been ghost hunting the previous week...well I think this story deserves its own post! So check in later for it :)
  • Of course meeting all my wonderful friends! P.S You know who you are :)
  • Going bankrupt in 2 countries...COMIC!
  • Moving to another country
  • Being away from my wonderful frieds :(((
  • My journey to and from the crazy world of drugs, sex and rock and roll
  • Turning my life around through Jesus Christ, my saviour!
Some things I´ve learned
  1. Never listen to the bad things people say about you, only listen if it will help you improve yourself
  2. Its not why or how you fall, but how you get up that counts! And when you are down there is only one way to go and thats up! And when making your way up dont take the elevator or the escalator take the stairs...step by step you will get there! Wiser..
  3. That I really dont know anything, but Im having fun living and learning!

Anyways as Im in a hurry..(really need to get ready for work) it will b all for now :)

Happy reading
Happy writing!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. psssh... wait till you turn 30.. which by the way I accomplished this year... ick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your ancient self!! hahaha! Can you believe your 30??? So what have you learned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jenny! Loved this post! It`s so good to look back and see the things you`ve accomplished and the things you`ve learned! And always in a good mood! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Barb! I tried to look back with humor, i mean whats past is past, life moves on and if we dont get on board we get left behind :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Panda Bear, Yes i almost did it was a MIRACLE i didnt! I want to share the whole story from the beginning, which started while ghost hunting... I need to get the pictures so im going to see if my friend still has them. Ill be posting that story soon, so stick around :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)