Friday, June 24, 2011

Waterfall

This weekend I´ll be going to my in-laws farm!! Now I dont really like the farm, because there is nothing to do...well now you are staring at your computer screen wondering if I´ve lost my mind...nothing to do at a farm?? crazy right?! There are lots of things to do if you like to go fishing, riding, walking, etc... But I do not like any of those things! The only thing I love to do there is to eat and sleep!!! I know I´m soooo boring; I just dont have the patience to go fishing (i´ve tried!), I dont have the courage to go riding, I´m afraid of horses (ever since superman fell from one...), and I can walk anywhere. But this time I´m excited to go cuz we are going to visit the waterfall!!!!! YAY! which includes a lot of walking and riding on a tractor! LOL yes a tractor! we are going all the way! It also includes me jump walking through the woods because I´m sooo afraid of snakes. But its always worth it when we get there, its simply beautiful! Also this time I´ll take pictures and tell you all about my lil upcoming adventure =) Before it begins I have to do soooo many things...Wash the bathrooms, clean the house, and do tons of loads of laundry.... so looking forward to that....NOT! I better be going if I want to finish all today =)

Happy reading
Happy writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)