Monday, June 27, 2011

Farm

This weekend we went to the farm as planned, what we didnt plan for was the nasty weather! It was cold and it was rainning so we didnt go to the waterfall as we had originally planned :/
We brought this couple with us to the farm, they are good friends of ours. They were ready to do some serious walking as was I (or so i thought.) Our friends and my husband were waiting for me by this wooden gate and as I was walking towards them I noticed that my feet were no longer touching the ground, noooo they were up in the air as I had slipped on the mud, my first reflex was to put my hands on the ground to cushion the fall (either that or i dindt want to get my bottom all dirty...i still dont know) either way in the process I hurt my wrist pretty badly! Actually at the time i didnt feel anything but later on the swelling kinda let me know something was wrong. It was pretty funny so naturally I laughed. You see I have a problem if someone falls in front of me I laugh, if I fall I laugh....I cant really control it. I also hit my knee on the bed frame and yes it is also swollen! Aside from my unfortunate mishaps we had a pretty good time....we saw the cute sheeps, the turkeys, the dirty pigs, well all the animals you can expect to see at a farm! I have to say though that the highlight of this lil trip (for me anyways) was imitating the sound the turkey makes cuz everytime I did it they would all do it too....lol it was like we were speaking the same language..haha
We walked a lot, slept a lot, ate a lot and we also did some fishing :) All in all a fun weekend..aside from my injuries..lol but thats what i get for being clumsy. Hopefuly next time we go we can actually visit the beautiful waterfall which is over 30 meters high :) and I´ll take pics to show you all!!!!!!!!

Happy Reading
happy writing!

2 comments:

  1. poor you well here in london we had a heatwave today...32oC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panda Bear, I´m soooo jealous of your heatwave =) My favorite season has always been winter but after I moved to Brazil that has changed!! You see I´m from the USA, and over there we have heating system!!! Here in Brazil they don´t, granted it doesnt get as cold as over there but still, it gets cold enough.... Last night for example the temperature was -2C. Brrrrrr Im freezing =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)