Thursday, June 2, 2011

What do YOU think?

As I went about my day something kept nagging me, does everything that happens to us "pre-written" or not? I mean we are where we are; wherever that may be because of the choices we made in life, correct? I think so. But what if we made different choices and still ended up making the same mistakes or just ended up in the same place, only taking a different route to get there? I putting it literally into perspective, say you want to go to,  dont know say its walmart you could probably get there by at least 2 different ways; one could have more trafic lights, the other could take you longer to get there but you would still get there either way right?
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)