Tuesday, June 14, 2011

7 Totally random facts!!!

I´ve been tagged so here are the 7 random facts I thought really interesting...If I leave a comment in your blog, you´ve been tagged and you have to post 7 random facts...of your choice :)

  1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning. That´s why I´m always sleepy in the mornings ;) And I guess I´ll always be because I dont eat fruits :/
  2. Arnold Schwarzenegger´s famous line in the movie The Terminator "I´ll be back" was originally scripted as "I´ll come back." Boy oh boy am I glad they changed it! I love that line and use it very often :)
  3. Flossing daily will reduce your risk of getting heart disease. WOW now that surprised me! Who would´ve though! I know that having a glass of dry red wine is good :) now flossing???
  4. Licking a stamp leads t the consumption of 1/10 of a calorie. I´ll never lick another stamp! Now thats crazy!
  5. You share your birthday with about 9 million other people in the world. Gosh and I thought It was my own special day... :/
  6. During yor lifetime, you will produce 25,000 quarts of saliva, which is enough to fill two swimming pools. How cool is that?
  7. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovlcanoconiosis means lund disease. It is 45 letters long and its the longest english word! I really almost felt like putting a comma there somewhere..lol
I hope you´ve enjoyed my 7 random facts :)
HAPPY READING
HAPPY WRITING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)