Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One of those days...

Today I did not feel like going to work, but I did anyways...(actually I had to)
The whole time I was there I was daydreaming about being somewhere else, I do that a lot; daydream I mean. I picture my self in a book, in another country, in the life of someone else, etc. I also think about how things would´ve turned out if I made different choices in life, or what would  happen if I won a large amount of money....like I said its my dream and I can do whatever I want, be whomever I want :) . Thats the beauty of day dreaming you can do anything you want, in it you are the boss :)

As always
Happy reading
Happy writing!

2 comments:

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)