Friday, July 1, 2011

From me to you---edited with pic now :)

I wanted to share with all of you a song that is soo very special to me because its our song =) Our being mine and my beautiful, awesome, loyal, coolest best friend Brie! Love you girl!!!! We have some stories to tell dont we? But we made it through together! I know I woldnt have survived without you by my side! I know what a true friendship is...its what we have and will always have in eachother, a true friend! Though we are oceans apart, my love grows as does the pain from being apart from you....but you are always in my heart and thoughts!!
Brie´s blogspot (soooo funny)
Me and Brie...80s night!

2 comments:

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)