Saturday, July 9, 2011

Go Jennifer, Go Jennifer ...Its your birthday, its your birthday !

Hello dear blogger friends! Today its my special day...(well along with 9 million other people) Today is the day I was born :) 26 years ago at around 4PM in Secaucus, NJ. In these mere 26 years I have made many mistakes, but it was through them that I matured and grown as a person. It seems like I lived a 100 years all within the 26. I dont mean that I have gained a 100 yrs worth of wisdom just that i  have lived through sooo many experiences.

Last night while staring at the beautiful night sky I realized something.....the reason some of my dreams/wishes didnt come true is simply because it doesnt exist. There is no such thing as happily ever after.. no such thing as soul mates. Everything in life takes hard work and a lot of compromising to work out.

So Im ready to work, Im ready to compromise but im still not ready to let go of my dreams and hopes :)

I will not take for granted my life
I will not take for granted my family
I will not take for granted my friends
I will not take for granted all that I have been blessed with!
I will live, I will fight, I will not give up or give in.

And most importantly I will always have fun...specially TODAY !  :D

I will post a pic of me later on tonight :) me celebrating my B-DAY!!!!!
Happy Reading
Happy writing!!!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)