Monday, July 11, 2011

Frustrating

Hey dear blogger friends! I love reading your blogs...and i like commenting on it as well, but it seems
like blogger is having some technical difficulties because i cant seem to comment it sends me to the login page every time! But if you have the option of name and URL on your blog then it makes it easier to comment! And its easy you just go to settings, then comments and change your options of who can comment to anyone! I have been trying to comment on the blogs that I follow! so to all the blogs that I follow, sorry I havent been able to comment, I have been reading it and I love it and I wanted to comment but couldn´t. :/

Jennifer Papps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)