Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Birds are chirping!

I took it this morning! this lil guy might just be the reason i woke up in a good mood !!
Its funny how most of the time I wont remember what i wore the previous day, what I did, what I ate, who I saw, but I´ll remember things from waaay back in the day. I was talking to a friend about 9/11 and we both remembered exactly what we were doing when it happened.... and I realized that everyone I have talked to about that day remembers exactly what they were doing! Memory is a funny thing, some repress unwanted memories (without inteding to!), some like myself work real hard on remembering the good memories and forgetting the not so good! Sometimes a smell will trigger a memory, sometimes its a song, how amazingly complex our mind is!!!

Well enough of that, for the simpler things in life now... I woke up at 7AM today! YAY me! You see I´m not a morning person so i´m  excited I woke up early with...

wait for it....
wait for it...

A GREAT MOOD! I´ll be able to get sooo many things done in the morning! I wont be rushing like a maniac this morning :) I´m in such a great mood that I think, actually I know I will make a lasagna for lunch =) Dont know what it is but i woke up in a great mood and full of hope...Just plain happy or content? Dunno but its a gReAt feeling!!! Sooo GOOD MORNING TO ALL!!!!


View from my back yard !
xoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)