Sunday, July 17, 2011

I wanted..

Growing up I wanted to be a lot of things, but these are the ones that I really ReAlLy wanted...

Okay so instead of Captain America pretend it says Jennifer Papps :)
Being an FBI agent was the first thing I remember I wanted to be....I still remember the day this police officer came to our school on career day, and I remember thinking yes thats what I want! I want to be a detective and work for the FBI.


Then I remember becoming obsessed with the night sky/outer space.... so I decided I wanted to be an astronaut.

Yes, then came acting
Later on I decided I wanted to try acting... I mean who wouldnt want to be someone else?! I could be anyone!!! I could have many different professions, live in many different places, learn and live in so many different cultures...

Finally I wanted to be a writer




I found that If I became a writer all my dreams could come true, all that I ever wanted..I could create I could write! I could be an FBI agent,  an astronaut, an actress anything I wanted I could have through my writing. The opportunities would be endless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)