Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oh yea, thats right!

I will be all by myself for 3 dayssss!!!! I will not have to cater to anyone else´s needs, only my own!!!!
Big PlAnS, big PlAnS I AM sooooo SIKED!!!!!!!!! I will tell you every thing that i do in these 3 days! Just a BTW I DO LOVE my family!!!! Though I´m looking forward to some ME time =) YAY!

There will be a lot of sleeping
There will be a lot of eating
There will be a lot of watching TV
There will be a lot of surfing the net
There will be a lot of talking with friends
There will be a lot of reading
ETC, ETC!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chuck, test comment?
    Dont know if its about me not being able to leave comments on other people´s blog, but if it is I only have trouble when they dont have the Name/URL option. I cant ever leave comments using my google account cuz it just leads me to the login page.

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)