Saturday, May 21, 2011

The work continues!

Everyday is the same thing, I drag myself out of bed (im NOT a morning person), make a breakfast for champions for my kids ( consisting of a cup of chocolate milk); now in my defense thats all they want, then i start doing laundry. Wash the dishes, dust the house, sweep the floors and mop it. Try to help  my kids with their homework b4 lunch and then I gently ask my hubbie to buy take out for lunch :) I HATE COOKING! Get the kids ready for school, send them off and I´m back doing dishes. Its a never ending job!!!!!!! By this time im soo stressed out that i pop a xanax to calm my nerves ( no worries its doctor prescribed). My husband is getting the churros car ready for us to go to work a few hours later and we leave.

I dont know if im a control freak, a clean freak or just plain freak. I think D all of the above.
I know im not normal but who is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)