Saturday, May 21, 2011

This is for my beautiful sons!





To Johnathan and Daniel I havent done many things right in my life, but 2 things i have DEFINITELY done right; my kids, my life, my love!

Thank you for your love,
thank you for you care,
thank you for not judging,
thank you for loving me inspite of my flaws,
thank you for seeing me as no other person sees me,
thank you for thinking im your hero,
thank you for making my life worth living,
thank you for giving me the happiest moments,
thank you for sharing your dreams with me.
Through your eyes I see the person I was meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)