Sunday, May 22, 2011

Funny story?

Okay so i had just finished waxing my floors and i had to go to the bathroom, so i decided to go to the outside bathroom. I did my business and flushed the toilet...and what was inside it???? A freaking toad!!!!
 i flipped out! OMG i didnt see it! i was just sooo glad it didnt decide to jump while i was sitting!!! Well after the shock wore off i decided to flush again just to make sure the toad was gone, so by the third time guess what??? ANOTHER one fell!!! OH MY GOSH! i couldnt believe it! Well needless to say all my neighboors heard my screams! Embarassing or hilarious???? u decide! i can now laugh about it LOL!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think I would have had my baby if it was me! Can you believe if the wet and cold frog had jumped on your butt? Lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! That is soooooooo funny!! I would probably freak out too if it happened to me, but since it didn't... well, I'm sorry sis, but I'm really laughing out loud right now (I can't help it) hahahahahaha... you need to post this on facebook as well. It's hilarious!!! kkkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. o sanmerson diz q tem um ditado assim enguli sapo mais caga sapo nao.... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. To 4 of Us, yes i think if i was preggers i would have had my baby right then n there...I can even tell u how very glad i am that he didn decide to jump me..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel, Im glad i gave u a good laugh :) now looking back it really was one of those LOL moments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph, tell Sam very funny but i only did #1 LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)