Friday, May 27, 2011

A simple Cup

So I´ve decided to look at the bright side of things....
Look at the cup half full kinda of thing.
But I seem to be going through some withdrawals.
Yesterday when i got a phone call from a friend
asking me if i could watch her kid overnight,
(cup half full)---> instead of thinking yea it will b good cuz when i need it she will do the same for me,
(cup half empty)--->I tought oh man there goes my peace..
(cup half full)--->Now her kid is an awesome very sweet kid as are my kids
(cup half empty)---> but when u put 3 sweet kids together things just seem to happen unexpectedly.
(cup haf empty)--->And when I arrived home and all 3 were still unbathed i thought geez here i go, Im gonna have to help all of them bathe and put pjs on,
(cup half full)---> what i should have thought was, so nice to see them all happy and  healthy with all their homeworks done.
(cup half empty)--->So after they were in their pjs I turned the TV on so they could quietly watch a movie only to find out that the cable was out, so then i thought crap i cant believe my lack of luck
(cup half full)--->and what i should have thought was great I´ll just read to them spend some quality time and then put them to bed...and at least we still have the internet...lol
So i guess this quest on becoming a cup half full kinda of gal will be more difficult than I had imagined!!!
Don´t I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)