Monday, May 30, 2011

And the twitching continues....

For over a month now my left eye has been twitching and it has now come to a point
where i just want to rip it out of my face!!!! I can´t stand it anymore, i have done some research as to why
this would happen and this is a list of probable causes:
  • Stress
  • Tiredness
  • Eye strain
  • Caffeine
  • Alcohol
  • Dry eyes
  • Nutritional imbalances
  • Allergies
So i have narrowed down to 5 possibilities, out of 8 thats not much help! If you are wondering the
first 5 are the ones i have pinned down as the probable cause.
Now this is some things i have been told to do by my some buddies at FB...

     * Hit my head on something as hard as i can
     *Take a nice long bubble bath while drinking some wine
     *Sleep and try not to worry so much

When i first read advice #1 I LOL but now that the twitching hasnt gone away and I´m very close to ripping right out altogether I´m finally giving it some thought...and NO I´m not LOL anymore.
When I read advice #2 I was delighted, who wouldnt enjoy a nice long bubble bath?? wine too?! just icing on the cake! Problem with that is that I don´t have a bath tub....so I thought maybe if I take a plastic chair and put under the shower and just sit there?! Like a waterfall?? while holding my glass of wine away from my body so that the waterfall doesn´t literally fall in my glass...haha I know
So when I read my last advice I was like "yea, sleep! I love to sleep" then I remembered I have 2 kids at home who likes to wake up early, so that went out the window as well. As for not worring all I gotta say is HAHA, I wish!

Anywhoos now you see why I´m very close to hitting something against my head very HARD indeed. Its either that or ripping it out!

2 comments:

  1. How's this for irony?? My RIGHT eye has been twitching for about a month now as well. I finally figured out it wasn't actually my eye but my eyelid and I think it is attributed to a combination of things.. stress, lack of sleep and way too much caffeine. go figure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Briezze Photography, just a btw way love the the nick Briezze!!! ;) We are connected you see :) you know my twitching is in the lower part of my eye, but I had the eye lid twitch as well and I think that is even more annoying!!!! And CAFFEINE!!! well you do drink a lot of that..lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)