Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Naive much????

So last night while working something happened that was a lil embarrassing for me. Now in order for u to understand ill explain what i do; my husband and I sell churros (its a spanish dessert) really delish! Well you have 2 choices of fillings, caramel or chocolate and 4 choices of toppings peanuts, coconut, chocolate sprinkles or colored sprinkles. So back to the story....last night my husband left me alone for like 10 min to go to the gas station, meanwhile this guy came over to buy 2 churros so i told him our choices of fillings, he chose caramel for both, when i got to telling him our choices of toppings he said "oh, no peanuts for me, they are bad for me" so i very innocently said " yeah, lots of people have allergies to peanuts" at this point he started laughing and I had this very stupid look on my face (u know the look you get when u dont understand whats going on, but everyone is laughing?) so he looks at me and says (still laughing) " i dont have allergies, it was just a joke" (he keeps on laughing) so now im really looking confused and a lil awkward cuz now in my head im thinking that maybe what he meant was that peanuts gives him a stomachache. Then he says he will have the peanut topping. So with all the dignity that i can muster I go and make his churros.....(he´s  still chuckling.) I was feeling so awkward that i gave him the wrong change, when he points it out i´m even more embarrassed...finally he leaves and my husband comes back, I told him the whole ordeal and he just looked at me and said "oh, Jennifer you dont know what they say about peanuts and men?" i was like "no, what?" to my frustration he just laughs...AHHHH so later he explains to me that its supposed to help.....well u know.
OMG SOOO EMBARRASSING!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!Jen i cant believe you didnt know that. I know your not that innocent. Love you girl, you are so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right Chellie! i still cant believe!!! but it was LOL funny! And yes im not that innocent! LOL thats y its sooo funny! love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)