Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TOP 10/ Love is in the air!!!

Top Ten Reasons why I fell in love with my then-to-be hubby
  1. He bought me a coconut
  2. He bought me a watermellon
  3. He didn´t give up on making me fall in love with him for 2 YEARS!!!
  4. He drove more than 1400 miles (to and from) just to see me for a few days!
  5. He was and still is a man of God
  6. He openend the car door for me, he was and still is a gentleman (at least when he wants to be) :)
  7. He drove 700 miles with a bouquet of roses with the AC blasting so they wouldnt die, just for me :)
  8. He took me everywhere he possibly could and made it all romantic!
  9. He listened, truly listened
  10. He was and still is very giving to everyone!
Top 10 reasons why my love is in an eternal growing stage

  1. He is a man of God,  he enjoys doing his work!
  2. He is very hard working, always thinking of providing for his family.
  3. He is the BEST father my children could possibly have, he dotes on them.
  4. He teaches my kids according to the word of God, and prays with them daily.
  5. He is a great cook, and he does it with love for his family
  6. He never complains about helping me around the house(well almost never)
  7. He is like Bob the builder.....he can fix anything
  8. He is generous beyond words
  9. He is constantly suprising me, sometimes with an unexpexted gift, and lots of times with kind, loving words.
  10. He is my BEST friend, my confidant, the person who is besides me no matter what! Even when I´m losing my mind and I´m very cranky he´s still there for me!!!
  11. I know I said top 10 but I had to include that he takes such good care of me when I´m sick :)
Love is something that has to cultivated, and thats what we try to do here in our home. We sit down to have meals together, we have our devotionals, and most important we still go out on dates :)

So if you are married what do you do to cultivate that love?
P.S the concept of this blog was taken from 4 of us blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)