Monday, May 30, 2011

Pay it forward!

Love is a beautiful thing! The true beauty of a person lies in the capacity of that person´s ablility to love!
Those two sentences above I wrote as a comment on my friend´s blog ( 4 of us) and I just wanted to share it here on my blog because the more I think about it the more I see the truth in those words.

Afterthought...
One is only as good as one tries to be,
One is only loved as much as he loves,
One only receives as much as he gives (--> and this doesnt mean you will receive from the person you gave it could be the same person, but as it happens you will most likely receive from others)

If only we could love eachother, truly love without any taints... I can only imagine a world where its people honestly loved one another. That´s why in Matthew 22:39 Jesus says that the second greatest commandment is: " Love your neighbor as yourself." It´s easy to love those who love us....

One of my favorite movies is Pay it forward, its not really about love as much as it is
about doing good deeds for total strangers just cause!
So let´s pay it forward!  This is what I ask of everyone this week do a good deed and then
comment here about it :) Tomorrow I´ll do it and then comment here to tell you how it went! It should be fun :)

Happy Reading
Happy Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)