Thursday, January 5, 2012

Too late?

Where are you when I need you the most?
There are things that needs to be said
Things I need to get off my chest.
You are my one and only, even though
I am not yours...
Sad as this might be, I cannot let it go
You have made my heart prisoner of
my everlasting love.
Everything happens for a reason and
Even though I met you too late, I cant regret it
For I would have never met you otherwise
My only regret is not having the courage
To tell you how I felt, better yet how I feel
And will always feel.....

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! oh by the way, I have updated my blogs on misadventures in dating and over analyzed, feel free to read and comment.

    Thanks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you know you inspire me ;) Will def check our your blog since its always and i mean always interesting!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)