Sunday, January 15, 2012

Oh yea it´s the weekend!

I will not rhyme,
I will not whine,
I will simply write..

Okay so now I´ll shall begin
And I´ll do it with my weekend
It has been wild/fun to say the least
I had the chance to get to know three awesome people this weekend
One of them being my friend ( and ill just come out and say it..my awesome friend´s father-in-law)
And two German guys =) Nick and Michael!!!! Although i tried to learn some German I´m afraid I have
failed BADLY!!! hey KUDOS FOR TRYING!! Anyways Hey NICK AND MICHAEL! I had
fun getting to know you both and a little bit of your culture this weekend...ALL the mime and trying to talk in two different languages included!!! AWESOME!! IF you guys ever come back you MUST come visit!!! It has been a great weekend! So many emotions in play... ALL i gots to say is I´m lucky! I have  beautiful people in my life! I´ll end it with this:
Do NOT ever settle for less, I wrote this ages ago...have posted this months ago but IT has
REMAINED true...
I REFUSE TO LOVE
IF LOVE IS NOT WHAT I DREAM OF..
I WOULD RATHER
LOVE MY DREAMS OF LOVE
THAN LIVE TO HATE
WHAT I LOVE MOST

PEACE!
Happy reading
Happy writing everyone!

2 comments:

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)