Saturday, January 28, 2012

No limits!

For those I love there is no limits to what I would do for them... I treasure each and every person in my life, they are a gift from God in my life. I´m 26 yrs old and even after all I´ve seen and been through I still have the hope of a happily ever after, naive huh?! yea i think so too. Even if it doesn´t happen, its is my hope that somewhere... to some it does happen. A friend of mine who recently died (at 33 of a heart attack) always said that we were here to better ourselves, so that next time we could do things differently, be better people. I would love to believe that we get a second chance; unfortunately i don't believe in reincarnation, however i do believe we are here for a purpose and why not to better ourselves? Everyday we learn something, everyday we make mistakes, the thing is we must forgive and move on. Never forgetting how we got to be where we are and who we are, most importantly never forget who we want to be.
I for one..
Want to be someone that lives with no regrets
Loves with no limits
Gives with no expectations
Does what needs to be done with courage
Faces everyday with a simile on my face
Takes no moment for granted....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)