Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Yes, I have been MIA, I was supposed to move to another state.. I packed my whole house, all for nothing... The apartment we were supposed to move in didnt work out in the end. Now I have a packed house which i have to unpack...sadly! Gelson ( husband) will go without us now to work and we will stay till we are able to rent another apartment. Gosh Im sick of all this moving around! The uncertainty is killing me, Im beat, Im tired, Im giving up... Im desperate all i want, all i want is peace of mind....of spirit. Im broken and cannot be fixed. If only I knew where the roads I taken would lead me to when I was younger, fuck yea I would have changed paths!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)