Friday, August 19, 2011

Why?

I like to think of myself as a judge free type of person, and in most cases I am. Of course I have my moments that without even thinking it through I might judge someone else...but i always regret and repent. For others to judge people like its their right as if they are better than someone else..is beyond me. Clearly I don´t agree with everyone´s actions or choices but I respect them all the same (so long as its not causing harm to others.) Wouldn´t it be wonderful if we could just remain judge free? There are so many people worried about other people´s lives, and what for? Are they just bored with their own lives that they feel the need to talk crap about others? I say before pointing a finger at others, take a look at you own life.. but thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)