Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year!

Well I started the year great! Had a romantic dinner with my husband ( my kids were at my mother-in-law´s house.) So it was very nice for a change to be alone with hubbie. After a home made dinner and some wine, we sat down at in the living room to watch a movie and wait for the fire works....me being tired for a change (ahaha) I fell asleep..ugh i know! At midnight hubbie woke me up to watch the fireworks, we popped a bottle of champagne and enjoyed the view from our balcony. Well the rest is private...lol.
The next day we went to a restaurant with his sister and her husband, it was nice actually it would have been perfect if we hadn't ran into an ex girlfriend of my husband...UGH and of course I wasn't dressed up, didnt have any make up on and just to top it off i felt really self conscious about my braces.... And she of course was spotless.AHHHH either way she totally ignored me and had the nerve to hug him hi. I was of course pissed for the entire day. Either way one thing i know for sure IM NEVER leaving the house less than perfect! After sulking the whole day my  husband told me that i was the only one he ever truly loved and the one he chose to spend the rest of his life with....so awwww not a bad end to a not so perfect day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi you´ve just read Jennifer Papps´post, please leave your name and comment after the click..... "CLICK!"
Thank you for coming and I´ll answer your comment as soon as possible :)